2008-07-21

The last few days

Somehow I didn't have the strength to write anything during the last few days. Instead of that I spent hours by petting virtual pets on facebook. Yes, I'm mad. But I managed to read a good few pages in several books so I wasn't just losing time.
I'll mention just a few moments as my life is mostly boring and there's no meaning in describing every detail of it.

1. Saxo (to explain the last post). My boyfriend was on his way home two days before the intended sale of that *** car. There was a car accident on the crossroads so he had to drive very very carefully. There was a huge truck on his left, intending to turn left (which seems almost incredible concerning what happened next). Suddenly the truck made an incomprehensible manoeuvre and started to move in my boyfriend's direction and then crashed into my boyfriends car just in the view of two policemen investigating the accident in front of them. It was a great night really. I went to bed (not mine) at two (or more) o'clock in the morning.
* a little note about the situation of victims in our country: when you have a car older than 5 years and someone destoys your car, the insurance company will pay only a part of the destroyed parts of the car and you'll have to pay for the rest yourself (you as the victim!!!) - no comment

2. So my boyfriend bought a new car. I've already made up a name for it. It's called Florian, shortly Flo. It's an old bmw with a huge consumption. A useful thing when the flow of crude oil to our country was a little "slowed down" (I hope the situation will soon get better, otherwise I'll have to eat the car:o) ). I'm a little afraid to drive the car (it weighs almost two tons) and I haven't tried it yet. But I suppose that the passion I have for driving will soon win over my fear and I'll make an attempt to kill myself:o).

3. We've already experienced a funny story with the car. My boyfriend called me a few days ago, sounding very sad. The first thing that came to my mind was: "Oh fuck, he's crushed a car again.". The second thing was: "Someone has stolen the car." (that's my secret nightmare - it's almost imposible to insure the car) And than my boyfriend told me: "I've locked the keys in the car." I laughed out loudly. But then he told me he's in Moravsky Beroun (about 40 km from my hometown). Sometimes I have a feeling than the world (or at least some people's world) would go to pieces without me. I had to wait for more than one hour for the train. Then I spent five minutes in Moravsky Beroun and immediately set off on the way home (this time by car - the car I've just "saved"). That day I named the car Flo.

4. My grandmother (77 years old) asked me yesterday whether I still enjoyed sex with my boyfriend. How would you answer that? I didn't know so I didn't say anything. She replied to her own question instead of me: "Maybe not so much, do you? And he's always tired in the evening so it's not a big deal, is it?" I just stared with my mouth open. HMMM.

No comments: