2008-07-31

How I was touched by ***'s words

Again the same story. At first fluctuation of sexual energy, but after some hours... He "woke up", decided to be a little bit more moral for some time (again - it's never lasted very long so far) and immersed himself into deep meditation. Apparently he believes that he's able to forget the tension between us. I don't. That's the principal difference between us. The question is who's more realistic:o).
He says that once you see that longing for something means being unfree, you have the weapon to fight against your passion. That it's no use to continue with your passion and your longing, when it makes you unfree. He's partly right. But on the other hand, I don't feel I'm unfree. I decided completely voluntarily to accept my passion and my longing. It's a part of me and the most important thing in someone's life should be to accept themselves as they are. (At least unless you're a psychopath and want to do something about it.) I won't say I'm moral when I'm not. I know I should feel ashamed (?) but I've accepted it as a normal part of my life. I hate hypocrisy. I know that the whole thing about meditation is something a little different but still...

But what I wanted to say. After long sentences with many words I could hardly understand he finally told me that he's really glad he has me. That I'm one of the two women in his life he esteems (I couldn't find the right word for translation) the most. I was touched. He means the same to me. But... There's also the other aspect... Fuck.

No comments: