2008-07-30

Hmmm.....

Another rather interesting evening passed. Another interesting evening with ***. I don't believe anymore that our relationship will "improve" one day. That we'll stop provoking each other, teasing each other, thinking about s** with each other. Now I accept it as a normal part of our relationship and it can't surprise me anymore. I don't even feel guilty. No remorse. And that's not good, because when I find out that my boyfriend did something of the kind of things I do, I feel jealous and hysterical and... I'm a selfish person, I know. But who isn't in some way?

But to alleviate it a little bit... Now I have some interesting photos in my pc:o). And that says a lot about what we in fact did last night. But I found out there were some powers that didn't want us to continue apparently. Firstly, my computers started behaving rather disobediently (fortunately or unfortunately) and secondly, my mother woke up at half past one in the morning and forced me to switch everything off and go to bed.
Now I'm thinking of continuing in the stuff started last night now I'm not drunk:o). Not that I was that drunk... But even a little bit of alcohol may make you more... You know. Maybe.
But I think I'm so... hm... perverse, that being sober won't be a large obstacle:o).

No comments: