2008-10-27

shit*shit*shit

Bad day... I'm realizing really really slowly I've made a mistake again... Never sleep with your best friend... Hmmm...
Now:
  • I have no friend.
  • I have no boyfriend.
  • I have no conscience.
  • I have no sex.
  • The only thing I have is bad mood.
Do you think it's normal when:
  • you kiss your best friend (or the other way round)?
  • you almost have sex with your bestfriend?
  • two days after this he tells you he didn't like it?
  • your ego gets hurt when he says this?
  • you live with someone you don't sleep with?
Just a few questions... Question without answers. Or questions with answers you don't want to know. I don't want to know. I didn't want him to tell me it was rubbish. It meant nothing, but still... He shouldn't have said that... Cause now I'm really cross with him and I don't know what I'll do next and it might be another mistake and...

2 comments:

K said...

Hopefully things will get better. ANd I guess I am not your friend, I am just someone who is looking forward to talking to you.

Rez said...

I meant one particular person by that "no friend", as you probably know:o) I hope I still have friends in other cases:o))