2008-10-26

Me and weird nights (part 2 [in fact part 1 wasn't called part 1... hmmm... you'll see])

DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T REALLY WANT TO READ IT. THAT'S REALLY IMPORTANT. THE STORY WILL CONTAIN SOME SEX AND I DON'T WANT TO SHOCK YOU TOO MUCH AND ENDANGER YOUR MORAL DEVELOPMENT IN THAT WAY:o))

Hmmm... Is there any better word to describe what has just happened? I don’t think so...
I have to write it somewhere. It was only a few hours ago and I’ve already forgotten half of it... But I want to keep at least a little part of this night in my memory...
I wrote in the second post of this blog that I’d never kiss him, that there wouldn’t be any “to be continued” in the story... That it’s just like this and that’s all... But it wasn’t all... And I’m not sure that what happened this night was ALL.
Yes, it’s *** again. This time there’s no place for remorse. It just happened and there was no deeper meaning in the situation.
I know it’ll sound weird but in fact I made an attempt to abuse him. Last time (it was exactly 25 weeks ago) I made a personal vow that if I ever again find myself to be in his bed, I’ll do SOMETHING. And so I did...
We went to bed and again an absolute absurdity lay between us. I touched him gently and he asked me to massage him. He took off his T-shirt, I sat down on him and massaged him. Then we exchanged our roles. I took off my T-shirt and he massaged me. When he finished, he started to touch me in a different way. He wasn’t just my masseur any more... But than he suddenly stopped as his conscience woke up. The problem is that I don’t have my conscience any more, which was maybe the cause of what happened next.
I went to the toilet and when I came back I was feeling really cold. That’s why I crept under his blanket. He told me not to be a naughty girl but at that moment I already knew I’d get what I wanted. He took off my knickers. I kissed him on his ear and heard his silent groaning. He started to caress me. In a few moments I was lying on him and then we kissed for the first time... And then again and again... And then I touched him on the place where men like it the most... Hmmm... After five years of provoking each other THE MOMENT finally came.
I suppose you think that we had sex then... At least I’d think so. But we didn’t. He didn’t want to. Or better to say he wanted it as much as I did but he managed to contain himself... Maybe I should admire him for that. He saved our “innocence”... Shit.
The worst of all is that now I’m becoming quite sure that not even *** can make my hormones run high... Shit.
Maybe it was just a dream... Maybe it wasn’t. Shit.

No comments: