2008-08-03

In the middle of the night

It's Saturday night and I'm falling into a strange mood again. I suppose it's just due to the fact that I'm spending this night at my parents' (I'm having a little holiday here just now) while my beloved boyfriend's drinking at a wedding party I don't know where. I simply adore such Saturday nights.
I'm not sure whether it's normal or not but after more than two years of a relationship my boyfriend prefers to go on such occasions as a wedding, a Christmas ball, a company party... on his own. Not that we've ever been somewhere together. He believes that I would spoil any such moment and therefore I have to be at home. He thinks I would be embarrassing, I would discredit him or whatever. I know perfectly well I'm a lunatic but does that mean he has to keep hiding me at home?
The second thing is that my memories about him drinking somewhere without me are rather... On one such occasion, I became so cross with him (he called me on my mobile) that I threw the mobile about three metres away. Silly it may seem but he had a car accident the next morning, alcohol still in his blood and... You can easily imagine the rest. I hate him drinking. Without my control.

"ach jo".....

No comments: